Harvey has redeveloped in the Gulf, and could become a hurricane before hitting Texas this weekend. The National Hurricane Center began issuing advisories on the regenerated tropical depression Wednesday morning, which was located 535 miles south-southeast of Port O’Connor, Texas. Hurricane Watches, Storm Surge Watches, and Tropical Storm Watches were all issues for sections of the Texas coastline.
- 1.Harvey Headed to Texas, Could Become a Hurricane
- 2.Harvey Redevelops, Hurricane Watches Issued in Texas
- 3.Harvey Forecast to be a Major Hurricane when it hits Texas.
- 4.Catastrophic Flooding Expected from Hurricane Harvey in Texas
- 5.Harvey’s Heaviest Rain Headed to Houston Metro
- 6.Harvey Headed Inland, Irma Intensifying, and Gulf Being Monitored
- 7.Heavy Rain from Harvey’s Moisture Continues Thursday
- 8.Heavy Rain from Harvey’s Moisture Arrives This Weekend